Third Party Specialist’s in asset management (ISO 55000) of large-scale power transmission equipment for heavy industry such as mineral processing, cement, and pulp/paper. We are experts in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation, inspection, and maintenance of power transmissions and structural components for mills, kilns, driers, and crushers.
Our teams have hands on experience and industry specific knowledge from working with some of the world’s largest ball/AG/SAG mill drives, and kiln/dryer transmissions driven by gears over 40 feet in diameter.
We can perform gear ratings for current and replacement gear sets, provide support for procurement, and provide complete gear and pinion installation.
QA/QC support for all critical mill components, girth gears, pinions, shells, heads, trunnions.
Experts in all Comminution applications, specializing in fine grinding (IsaMills, HIGmills and Vertimills).
- Creating a girth gear asset management program would deliver consistency, efficiency, and standardization.
- We have compiled 12 years of data of gear failure modes in an electronic format. This helps us find the root cause quickly.
- Ball Mill Trunnion Seal Replacement, Supervisory service, or a full crew to complete the seal replacement can be arranged.
- Ball Mill Annual Inspection, to ensure the mill and all the auxiliaries are all still in good condition. This provides an outside perspective on the current install base and allows a firm communication on recommendations/challenges to improve on.
- Gear to Pinion Tooth Clearances recorded at 4 stages of the gear. This will help have a general overview of the Gear Ovality. Supervisory service or a full crew to complete the seal replacement can be arranged.
- Drive train alignment if needed, including pinion and girth gear replacement. A full girth gear and pinion assemble preparation for installation can be discussed on a case by case. Supervisory service or a full crew to complete the replacement can be arranged.
- Gear Guard Felt Seal Replacement. Supervisory service or a full crew to complete the seal replacement can be arranged.
Comminution: Fine Grinding/Stirred Milling Equipment:
- We provide a complete Mechanical Mill Inspection of all MIG and UFG grinding applications.
- We provide full installation and commissioning support throughout all stages of the equipment.
- We provide Maintenance and Operational training for All grinding applications
- We provide continuous improvement solutions to allow for improved operations of the fine grinding circuit.