Certificate of Appreciation
In January 2014, Global was awarded an ASTM E07 Certificate of Appreciation;
in appreciation for our leadership in the development of new standard E2905, “Standard Practice for Examination of Mill and Kiln Girth Gear Teeth.” To be chosen for recognition among a committed and involved group of professionals is indeed a great honor.
There are two electromagnetic techniques that are the basis of this standard: Eddy Current Array (ECA) – for detection of surface defects and Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM) for sizing of any cracks found.
Our Vision, Mission, and Core Values
To be a trusted and value-adding provider of Physical Asset Management Services for critical equipment, including:
- Asset Management
- Engineering Services
Develop, Implement and Provide quality inspection solutions for heavy industry including mining, cement, lime, and pulp/paper with advanced technology. We nurture an environment for our employees that allows them to maximize their potential.
We are committed to ensuring high standards of business conduct and professionalism. Our Core Values of Service, Accountability, Consistency, Integrity, Safety, and Respect guide us in everything we do. These Core Values provide inspiration for our employees, lighting the path for a positive customer experience.
- SERVICE: We provide exceptional service throughout the entire customer experience.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We See it; Own it; Solve it; Do it.
- CONSISTENCY: Consistent actions will create consistent results.
- INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing, all the time.
- SAFETY: We take responsibility for our own safety and for those around us.
- RESPECT: We treat others as we want to be treated.
- COMMUNICATION: Clear, open and respectful communication in all aspects of the Company.