- Managing and conduct the engineering, consulting, training, field service offerings and RCM-SAE JA1011 Implementation.
- We specializes in asset management (ISO 55000) of large-scale power transmission equipment for heavy industry such as mineral processing, cement, and pulp/paper.
- Global’s’ engineers are experts in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation, inspection, and maintenance of power transmissions and structural components for mills, kilns, driers, and crushers.
- We are specialists in ASTM E2905 (Mill and Kiln Girth Gear Inspections), AGMA 1010-F14 risk assessments, third-party QA/QC on OEM components and Motion Amplification Technology*. (see below)
* Motion Amplification video records the most subtle of movements, measures deflection, displacement, movement and vibration not visible to the human eye. We utilize video camera technology in conjunction with our software and processing algorithms to extract meaningful data. This technology turns every pixel in the camera’s view into a sensor capable of measuring vibration or movement with high levels of accuracy.
William Quinn; is our Director of Engineering – He is a Mechanical Engineer; managing and conducting the engineering, consulting, training, field service offerings and RCM-SAE JA1011 Implementation for Global-PAM. William specializes in asset management (ISO 55000) of large-scale power transmission equipment for heavy industry such as mineral processing, cement, and pulp/paper. William is an expert in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation, inspection, and maintenance of power transmissions and structural components for mills, kilns, driers, and crushers. William is proficient ASTM E2905, AGMA 1010-F14 risk assessments, third-party QA/QC on OEM components and Motion Amplification Technology*.
+ 1 (262) 744-0373
Jason Shumka; is a mill gear inspection specialist in ASTM E2905 girth gear inspections, AGMA 1010-F14 risk assessments, remedial repairs on girth gear teeth, mill shutdown planning that involves us and Motion Amplification Technology*. Jason has a keen mechanical aptitude and is well experienced in mill reliability as well as shovels and draglines. Jason is an expert with OTR OnSite™ inspections. He holds Level II in Phased Array UT and Eddy Current. Jason was instrumental in authoring ASTM E2905.
Elliot Halyburton; holds a Bachelor of Science Degree and is competent in remedial repairs on girth gears, pinion alignments, pinion installations, girth gear inspections to ASTM E2905 and Ultrasonics. Elliot is also a fully qualified Paramedic.
David Hadden; Specializes in Reliability and NDT. He has his CGSB Level II in all disciplines and is well experienced in mining mobile and lifting equipment reliability. He has in-depth knowledge in piping systems, pressure vessels, and power boilers and have extensive use of ASME Code Sections B31.1, B31.3, ASME I, II, V, VIII D1, VIII D2, IX, PCC-1, PCC-2, CSA W47.1 W59-03, Z662, API 510, 577, 572, 2201, National Board Inspection Code Part 1,2,3.
Matthew Skolarczyk; is a Red Seal Millwright with training and experience in rotating equipment in the mining sector; in both surface and underground. Matthew’s experience is with pumps, crushers, conveyors, screens and scrubber maintenance. His skills are shaft alignment, laser tracking and laser scanning, overhead cranes, and precision measurements. Matthew is in training for ASTM E2905.
Tyler Worthing; holds a M.A. Sc. in Electrical Engineering. Tyler has a wealth of experience in software and hardware applications. He is instrumental in our Automated Closed Side Setting System for Gyratory Crushers and advanced Pinion Monitoring System to commercialization.
Jay Pieschel; Jay’s certifications include CGSB Certified (UT 2, MT 2, PT 2), CSWIP Certified (Phased Array 2, UT 2, MT 2, PT 2), PCN Certified (Phased Array 2), IRATA Certified (International Rope Access Trade Association) Level 1. Jay is experienced with ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, CSA W59, API 510, API 570, Z-662 and has extensive knowledge of welding and metallurgy. Jay is in training for ASTM E2905.
Andrew Nelson; is in training for ASTM E2905 for girth gear cleaning and inspections and is an Advanced Emergency Technician.
Alex Connelly-Reed; is our contract Professional Engineer. His capabilities are in closure weld inspection & monitoring. He is a CWB Approved Welding Engineer for CSA W178.2, CSA W47.1 & W59, Certified Structural Steel Welding Inspector, Steel Connections to CSA S16, Quality Control & Assurance for Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation.
His technical skills are in investigation, execution and management of NCRs, CARs and quality surveillances, development of ITPs and Quality Manuals for welding, piping and mechanical systems, design of welded structures, steel, aluminum and stainless steel (CSA S16, W59, W157, AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.6), analysis of welding processes, procedures and related metallurgy, Inspection on Testing of pipes to CSA Z662 & API 5L and design of lifting devices and specialty equipment attachments.
Certificate of Appreciation
In January 2014, Global was awarded an ASTM E07 Certificate of Appreciation;
in appreciation for our leadership in the development of new standard E2905, “Standard Practice for Examination of Mill and Kiln Girth Gear Teeth.” To be chosen for recognition among a committed and involved group of professionals is indeed a great honor.
There are two electromagnetic techniques that are the basis of this standard: Eddy Current Array (ECA) – for detection of surface defects and Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM) for sizing of any cracks found.
Our Vision, Mission, and Core Values
To be a trusted and value-adding provider of Physical Asset Management Services for critical equipment, including:
- Asset Management
- Engineering Services
Develop, Implement and Provide quality inspection solutions for heavy industry including mining, cement, lime, and pulp/paper with advanced technology. We nurture an environment for our employees that allows them to maximize their potential.
We are committed to ensuring high standards of business conduct and professionalism. Our Core Values of Service, Accountability, Consistency, Integrity, Safety, and Respect guide us in everything we do. These Core Values provide inspiration for our employees, lighting the path for a positive customer experience.
- SERVICE: We provide exceptional service throughout the entire customer experience.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We See it; Own it; Solve it; Do it.
- CONSISTENCY: Consistent actions will create consistent results.
- INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing, all the time.
- SAFETY: We take responsibility for our own safety and for those around us.
- RESPECT: We treat others as we want to be treated.
- COMMUNICATION: Clear, open and respectful communication in all aspects of the Company.