Our Engineering Team offers:
Third Party Girth Gear Acquisition Support
- AGMA ratings, drive train design, manufacturing, and installation.
- Quality Assurance documentation, including critical manufacturing procedures and standards for major mechanical parts girth gears, pinions, mill shells, heads and trunnions.
- Manufacturer Audits (QA/QC), and oversight during critical inspections and documentation signoff prior to shipment of goods
Third Party Girth Gear Commissioning
- Girth gear and pinion installation oversight.
- Proper installation procedures are followed.
- All critical steps are documented and available for future reference.
Third Party Girth Gear Operation and Maintenance
- RCM approach to maintenance, and audits of existing maintenance plans.
- Preventative maintenance tasks tied to specific failure modes.
- Predictive maintenance tasks, to detect potential failure modes.
Third Party Girth Gear End of Life Assessments
- Decision analysis on probability of failure weighing options for flipping gears, ordering spares, and timing of installations.
- Provide a procedure for inspection and verification on suitability for open gear and pinion flipping.
- Provide a framework and decision-making process for replacement gears.